As the spanish saying goes, “mejor prevenir que curar” or “prevention is better than cure”. In the current situation, we should take this phrase as a maxim as the best way to avoid COVID-19 infection is to take preventive measures.
- Starting from the beginning, on the way to the workplace, we must avoid as far as possible the use of public transport, in which agglomerations usually occur, especially during peak hours.
- If you are the owner of the company, you should allow the flexibility of worker’s schedules, to reduce the interaction and contact between them, and also to avoid the peak hours of travel in the city. In the case of our coworking we have the maximum flexibility 24/7 so that you can adapt your schedule as you need.
- Consciously inform and add signage in the office that will help employees remember safety and prevention measures such as: constant hand hygiene, how to handle coughs and sneezes or the correct use of the mask.
- Make water and soap, disinfectants, tissues accesible to the workers.
- Maintain the distance between people of at least 1.5 meters and assess the possibility of putting protective screens between workers.
- Report the importance of not going to the work center in case of mild cough or tenths of fever and communicate-it so that you can put the co-workers on alert.
- Surfaces such as work tables, keyboards and mouse computers, tablet screens, counters, door knobs or drawer, microwave or refrigerator handles should be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
By taking these measures as a precaution in our return to the workplace, whether a coworking or an office, we will be minimizing the chances of exposure to the virus and thus minimizing SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus contagion.
We are the Business Center of Badalona, to give visibility and possibilities to your business.
In Espai114 we are a team; We want to inspire you and accompany you.