The 8 advantages of coworking
Coworking is a life and work philosophy that allows different professionals and entrepreneurs to share the same workspace to develop their projects. This workspace can be both physical and virtual.
What are the advantages of working in a coworking space?
- It allows you to access a low cost professional space.
- It encourages social relations between professionals from different sectors (networking), producing the possibility of obtaining new labour relations.
- Flexible hours: You can work full time, part time, etc.
- It is a strong source of motivation. See the rest of coworkers working just like you, motivates you to follow your own projects.
- Provides fresh and innovative ideas. It favours the exchange of knowledge thanks to the interaction with the other professionals.
- It offers tranquility to work, leaving behind external distractions that may be at home: telephone, television, children, etc.
- It encourages cooperation between professionals in the same sector and different.
- It provides comfort and equipped facilities. Coworking spaces are designed to meet the needs of professionals with services such as printer, WiFi, refrigerator, coffeemaker, etc.
A coworking space offers you the chance to work with the same comfort as from your home, but with all the benefits of sharing a fully equipped professional space.
If you are a new company or a professional and are thinking about working in a coworking, we hope that this summary has helped you to take the best solution for you.
Remember that in espai 114 we have a coworking space that will help you to develop as a professional or company, offering you all the facilities to carry out your projects.
We are the Badalona Business Center, to give visibility and possibilities to your business. In Espai114 together we are a team; We want to inspire and accompany you.